Naomi Campbell and Marc Jacobs are reunited! The supermodel showcases the designer’s Pre-Fall 2022 collection. In the images for the campaign, shot by fashion photographer Larissa Hofmann and styled by Danny Reed, the upcoming season’s must-have ready to wear looks feature punchy-hued pieces as well as the brand’s omnipresent tote bag — front and centre.
Meanwhile supermodel Naomi Campbell and SHOWstudio — an award-winning fashion website, founded and directed by British photographer Nick Knight — were among several celebs that took to Instagram to laud Jamaican-born cultural icon Grace Jones’ on her birthday last Thursday. Campbell chronicled special moments with Jones through photos while SHOWstudio’s flooded Instagram timelines with a series of shots of Jones starring in the website’s short film Score.
Plus, British professional sprinter Dina Asher-Smith, who is of Jamaican descent, covers ES Magazine’s May 12, 2022 issue. In an interview with journalist Shannon Mahanty the 26-year-old, who is the fastest British woman in record history, talked about her career and self empowerment. “I protect my mental well-being very fiercely. I don’t read everybody’s comments, I don’t read articles about myself. It’s none of my business what other people think of me,” she shared.
Page 2 is showing off the Rock stars!
Photographer: Larissa Hofmann
Stylist: Danny Reed
Stylist: Jessica Skeete-Cross
Hair Stylist: Issac Poleon
Make-up: Mona Leanne
Nails: Edyta Betka
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.