Saturday, March 4, 2023
Page 2 wraps coverage from the Lost In Time Festival, a music spectacular engineered by Grammy-nominated artiste Protoje.
The event, held at Palm Drive, Hope Gardens, on February 25, proved to be the perfect girls' night out as gal pals, from as early as 4:00pm spread blankets, got comfy, and geared up for what promised to be an awesome show.
They were treated to performances from early acts like Naomi Cowan and Jaz Elise before Mortimer, Jesse Royal, Lila Iké, Protoje, and his celebrity friends delivered top-notch sets as phone screens lit up the night sky.
Here are more highlights.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.