Omarian Miller of Kingston College finished third with a jump of 5.99 metres in the boys' Class Three long jump at the Anthrick Corporate Area Championships at the National Stadium on Friday.
Caneila Hope of Camperdown High School punches the air as she crosses the line to win the girls' 100m Class Two final in 12.36 seconds. Also pictured is Ayla Pessoa-Rollins of St Andrew High School who was third in 13.09 seconds.
Kingston College's Bouwahjgie Nkumrie (left) looks at the clock as he finishes ahead of Jaiden Reid of Jamaica College in the boys' Class One 100m. Nkrumie clocked 10.32 while Reid posted 10.51.
Wolmer's girls' Mickayla Gardner (centre) wins the Class One 100m final in 11.95 seconds ahead of the Excelsior pair of Mikela Coombs (left), who was third in 12.53 seconds, and Ashia Martin who was fourth in 12.54.
Chenessa Davis of Excelsior High School clears the bar to finish second in the girls' Class One high jump with a personal best jump of 1.60 metres.
(Photos: Naphtali Junior)
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.