The 'Fashionable Derby' held on Saturday, May 6, by the Terra Nova All-Suite Hotel's poolside was quite the affair.
The event, conceptualised by the American Women's Group of Jamaica (AWG), included a fashion show and watch party that benefited the organisation's scholarship fund and charities.
And while it was a big day for horse racing, and raising funds, fashion was also in the spotlight. The runway show saw looks from Keneea Linton Designs x Locale, Resortwear by Eroleen and Signatures Boutique.
While Keneea Linton Designs x Locale and Resortwear by Eroleen showcased their take on fashion at the derby, Signatures Boutique opted for a melange of daytime, cocktail and evening wear. The edit presented palazzo pants, denim, jumpsuits and gowns.
Tuesday Style Fashion (TSF) takes a closer look at pieces from Signatures Boutique.
And, remember we're celebrating Mum all month long so how about taking her for a solid dose of retail therapy at Signatures?
Lee Gore Business Centre
Tel: 876- 755-4247/876-755-4248
Photos: Naphtali Junior
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.