Our celebration of mums is not yet over at Tuesday Style Fashion (TSF), where we're dedicating the entire month of May to them. We take mums shopping this week for genuine leather at Dvani Style, a local leather establishment known for its handmade leather sandals and accessories. Founded in 2019 by Dwight Bent and Aniica Bailey and operating as a partnership, by extension, with its sister brand Emiaj Designz, the line caters predominantly to women. (Hint, hint! Something is definitely available for mum).
In an interview with TSF, Bent shared, "We specialise in ladies' footwear, made from real leather. We recently added unisex leather belts, too. All our raw materials are sourced both locally and internationally, and our manufacturing processes are done here in Jamaica. We also manufacture a leather balm that our clients are recommended to use in order to keep their sandals in tip-top shape."
With so many colourways and styles available for mum to slip her feet into, there really is no excuse for not giving her the gift of genuine leather.
PS. To keep your Dvani leather sandals in tip-top shape ask for their leather balm.
Location: Constant Spring Arcade, shop 176, St Andrew
Photos: Quality Studio
Model: Jaime Legh Bell
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.