Listen, these days laying your baby hair is practically an art form and should be treated as such! Whether you rock your natural hair, wear wigs or sew-ins, the right combination of swoops and curls are usually the finishing touch to a polished style. However, if not done correctly, or worse yet, with a product that doesn't offer much staying power, it can put a damper on your 'do.
With mummy duties aplenty, Tuesday Style Dryer (TSD) reckons you might not have the time for trial and error. So we've partnered with Medical Disposables & Supplies Limited (MDS) to take the guesswork out of getting perfectly laid edges.
Smooth your baby hair to perfection with Wonder Gro Pretty Edges with Jamaican Black Castor Oil. The formula protects and grows your edges while giving you the extreme hold you need to maintain your on-the-go style! Need some additional control? Try one of many styling gels that promise a healthy shine and superior hold.
Whether you have a protective style and want elaborate baby hair or styling your natural hair and want sleek edges to complement your curls, the Wonder Gro products will keep edges laid with no fuss or flaking.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.