Prime Minister Andrew Holness (left) is being watched by a homeowner as he plants a tree in the backyard of one of the 63 new housing units at Industry Cove Manor, near Green Island, in Hanover during a handing-over ceremony last Friday.
The units consist of 23 detached two-bedrooms and 40 two-bedroom townhouses on 12.21 acres of land.
The two-bedroom detached houses were sold at a cost of $17.89 million each, while the two-bedroom townhouses were priced at $18.72 million each.
Photo: Anthony Lewis
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.