KINGSTON, Jamaica – The body of an unidentified man was found on Calabar Road, Kingston on Wednesday.
The body is of dark complexion, about 180 centimetres (5 feet 11 inches) long, has a low cut hairstyle and appears to be in its late-twenties to early –thirties. The body was clad in a black shirt with a picture of a headphone and black shorts.
Reports are that about 10:40 pm, residents stumbled upon the body and summoned the police. On arrival of the lawmen, the body was seen wrapped in a clear plastic bag. The scene was processed and it was removed to the morgue pending post mortem.
Anyone who may be able to identify the body or assist the police in their investigations is asked to contact the Denham Town Criminal Investigations Branch (CIB) at 876-948-6443, police 119 emergency number or Crime Stop at 311.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.