Kingston man charged after allegedly stealing delivery bike
KINGSTON, Jamaica - A 21-year-old labourer was charged with robbery with aggravation and wounding with intent following an incident which occurred along Preston Road, in the Kingston 2 area on Monday, January 30.
Charged is Javante Reynolds of Torrington Park, Kingston 5.
Reports are that Reynolds attacked a delivery man with a cutting implement while waiting at a customer’s gate to make a delivery.
He allegedly robbed him of his Blue Matte 2022 Zamco motorcycle and drove it away.
Whilst being assisted to the police station, the man saw Reynolds with his motorcycle and contacted the police.
A team quickly responded and Reynolds was arrested and subsequently charged.
His court date is being arranged.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.