KINGSTON, Jamaica - One of the three men who were listed as wanted by the Kingston Western Police turned himself in at the Denham Town Station on Monday.
He is Donovan Rowe, otherwise called ‘Chummy’. Rowe was wanted for the murder of two men, which occurred on Tuesday, November 29, 2022, on Upper Oxford Street, Kingston at about 9:40 am.
READ: Kingston Western police list 16 persons of interest, three wanted
Rowe was accompanied by a friend when he turned himself in at about 1:20 pm.
The police said the other two wanted men, Jomo Barrett and Anthony Clarke, otherwise called ‘Delly’, are still at large and are being asked to turn themselves in immediately.
The police are urging anyone with information that can assist in locating these men to contact the Denham Town Criminal Investigations Branch at 876-948-6443, Crime Stop at 311, the JCF tip-line at 811 or the nearest police station.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.