Lee-Chin takes leave of absence from NCB Financial Group
NCB Financial Group Limited (NCBFG) has announced that its chairman Michael Lee-Chin is taking a leave of absence effective immediately from the boards of NCBFG, National Commercial Bank Jamaica Limited (NCBJ) and Guardian Holdings Limited (GHL).
The company said on Wednesday that the leave of absence is to allow Lee-Chin “to focus on certain pressing business and personal matters” and it is anticipated that it will last approximately three months.
During the period of absence, the Board of NCBFG will be chaired by its Lead Independent Director, Professor Alvin Wint, the company said.
It added that the boards of NCBJ and GHL will continue to be led by their current chairman, Patrick Hylton.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.