Reggae songstress Lila Ike is the latest addition to the Burna Boy Live lineup, joining fellow Jamaican artiste Popcaan on The African Giant’s ‘Love Damini’ tour stop in Kingston.
Ike has established herself as a rising star in reggae with popular tracks such as ‘Biggest Fan’, ‘Second Chance’ and ‘I Spy’.
She released her debut EP, The ExPerience, in May of 2020 via In Digg Nation Collective/RCA Records and went number one on the US Current Reggae Albums Chart a few weeks later.
READ: ‘African Giant’ Burna Boy to perform in Jamaica
Dancehall superstar Popcaan was last week the first guest act announced for the Burna Boy show at the National Stadium on December 18.
Following his recent Grammy nomination for Best Global Music Album for ‘Love Damini’ and Best Global Music Performance for ‘Last Last’, Burna Boy continues to dominate the globe with his Love Damini world tour.
The ‘It’s a Plenty’ singer visits Jamaica on the last stop of the tour in the Caribbean, after visits to Trinidad & Tobago and Antigua on December 16 and December 17 respectively.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.