Massive build-up of traffic along Hague main road following two truck collision
TRELAWNY, Jamaica -The Falmouth police are working assiduously to ease a traffic congestion on the Hague main road after two trucks collided Sunday afternoon.
Firefighters are also busy working to free one of the truck drivers, who is pinned down in his vehicle.
It is not clear if anyone was physically hurt in the other truck.
Preliminary reports are that about 2:00 pm, a truck was turning off the North Coast Highway into Hague when it collided with a truck which was heading in the opposite direction.
Check back later for updates.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.