Shotgun, ammo seized in Constant Spring
ST ANDREW, Jamaica— One shotgun and seven 12 gauge cartridges were seized at Park Lane, Constant Spring in St Andrew on Tuesday.
Reports from the Constant Spring Police are that about 4:40 pm, a team of officers conducted an operation in the Park Lane area where a premises was searched and the firearm and ammunition found in a white knitted bag.
No one was arrested in connection with the seizure.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.