Two hospitalised after car crash in St Mary
ST MARY, Jamaica— Two people have been rushed to the Annnotto Bay Hospital after suffering serious injuries in a motor vehicle crash in the vicinity of Driver Bridge, along the St Mary leg of the North Coast Highway.
Reports are that three people were involved in the crash, which occurred around 5:00 pm Wednesday evening.
The other person escaped with minor injuries, the police reported.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.