WATA signs Clayton twins as brand ambassadors
KINGSTON, Jamaica – Wisynco Group Limited, under its WATA brand, has signed the Clayton twins as its newest brand ambassadors.
The announcement was made via social media.
Tina and Tia Clayton, who signed professional contracts last year, are currently under the guidance of world-renowned coach Stephen Francis of the MVP Track and Field Club in Kingston.
The talented youngsters have also signed contracts with American apparel brand Nike.
READ: Clayton twins go pro with MVP
They have joined the likes of Yohan Blake and Shericka Jackson as WATA brand ambassadors.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.