PAJ elects new executive
JOURNALIST Milton Walker, of the RJRGLEANER Communications Group, was Sunday elected president of the Press Association of Jamaica (PAJ), replacing George Davis whose term ended.
Walker will be assisted by Gillian Haughton and Lloyd B Smith, first and second vice-president, respectively.
The Jamaica Observer's Kimberley Hibbert was elected secretary; Jovan Johnson, treasurer; and Damion Mitchell, assistant secretary/treasurer.
Archibald Gordon, Jevaughn Keyes and and Janella Precius were elected directors.
The election took place at the PAJ's headquarters in St Andrew.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.