St John Council's gift to Alpha Institute
The St John Council made a donation to the Alpha Institute recently of $150,000 worth of sports equipment. Here, Lloyd Barnett Jr (third left), Grand Commander, shakes the hand of Margaret Little Wilson, administrator at the institution, in the presence of other officials and students. Officials in the presentation party are Dr Winston Dawes (second left), Gay Magnus (fifth left) band master, Alpha School of Music; Earnest Donaldson (sixth left), principal, Alpha Vocational Training Centre; and Colin Wilson (second right) sports master.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.