Happy birthday for Saturday, April 1, 2023. The weekend is in full swing, and it should be an enjoyable Saturday ahead. The day is perfect for doing myriad activities like anything in the arts and entertainment, travelling, shopping, or just staying home and vibing out. Love and romance are also appealing for us today, as many of us should find ourselves in an affectionate and outgoing mood. Stress and frustration can quickly be alleviated by focusing on joy and engaging in anything that allows us to tap into our playful side.
ARIES (March 21 to April 19): When's the last time you went roller-skating, went to an arcade, or enjoyed a colouring book? Think about something you loved to do as a kid that you can do now.
TAURUS (April 20 to May 20): You might not feel like doing much of anything today. No worries, though; you can use the extra rest.
GEMINI (May 21 to June 20): It's a slow start to the day but you'll be revved up and ready to play in no time. Someone you meet today could turn out to be an awesome ally.
CANCER (June 21 to July 22): If you're at the office, expect to end the day feeling satisfied with a job well done. Also, if you're in need of funding or assistance, it's a good day to apply.
LEO (July 23 to Aug 22): You may be eager to hit the road today and go exploring. If you can't leave, you might enjoy watching foreign films, learning a new language, or trying some international food.
VIRGO (Aug 23 to Sept 22): If your spiritual cup has been running on empty, consider a few things you can do today to fill it back up.
LIBRA (Sept 23 to Oct 22): You and your partner might enjoy a double date or entertaining friends today. Single Libras might be in the mood to attend a gathering or meetup.
SCORPIO (Oct 23 to Nov 21): You might be very happy about the progress you're making with a wellness goal. With work or responsibilities, you can accomplish more by delegating some of your tasks to others.
SAGITTARIUS (Nov 22 to Dec 21): You could have the urge to take a gamble on something, like a new love or a new experience. Whatever your heart is calling you toward, expect a positive outcome.
CAPRICORN (Dec 22 to Jan 19): Enjoying time with family seems to be just what your soul needs today. Too, a financial matter concerning your home or loved ones should work out for the best.
AQUARIUS (Jan 20 to Feb 18): If you're in need of encouragement, advice or a good laugh, someone's got you covered. Don't hesitate to reach out and ask for what you need.
PISCES (Feb 19 to March 20): Take care of yourself as best as you can. Get a massage or a manicure, treat yourself to a fancy meal, or just be a little more selfish with your time.
FOR TODAY'S BIRTHDAY
You're a rockstar! Even on your worst day, you still know how to keep the good vibes going. For you, life is all about having fun. This is why you tend to avoid anything (or anyone) that doesn't stoke your fire. When you fall in love with something, you do it wholeheartedly. You're not scared of rejection or making a bold move. For you, success doesn't happen by playing it safe. You're way too free-spirited for that. This year, there could be something exciting on the horizon in terms of romance, a creative project or discovering a new passion.
Birthdate of: King Combs, rapper; Ali MacGraw, actress/activist; Albert and Allen Hughes, filmmakers/producers.
(c) 2023 King Features Syndicate, Inc.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.