M10 Bar & Grill just got 10 times better!
On Thursday, May 11, the iconic brand revered for its outstanding local fare, officially opened its second location at Premier Business Park on Red Hills Road. Operated by Claudette "Miss T" Tenn and her son Marvin, for over 13 years, the establishment has attracted a loyal base.
The new location promises a more upscale dining space, whilst maintaining the same high-quality food.
The veritable roll-out of best wishes commenced with long-standing customer Juliet Holness, member of parliament for St Andrew East Rural; and Julian Robinson, MP, St Andrew South Eastern, and culminated with family, friends and other well-wishers. The Jamaica Observer Food Awards judges were also on-site for the opening.
Attorney-at-law and media personality Khadine "Miss Kitty" Hylton, who is also an M10 devotee, took care of the evening's hosting proceedings while spin masters Collin Hines and Krazy Kris managed entertainment. Sponsors included Appleton Estate, Image One, and Betco Premier.
Good vibes, good food and good music were the order of the evening as guests sampled new menu items and the signature cocktail: the Strawberry Surprise.
Page 2 shares more.
Please turn to Social Page 24 for more highlights.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.