Social media influencer, entrepreneur and radio host at Fyah 105 Kerry-Ann “Chiney K” Collins has upped the style ante with her maternity shoot. If you know Collins, then you know she would rock her baby bump, from modelling Carnival costumes to TV interviews and creating Tik Tok content. Her most recent shoot, conceptualised by creative director Neko “Bootleg Rocstar” Kelly and photographed by Destinee Condison, saw the mom-tobe in a sculpted custom-made Kadian Nicely gown.
On her Instagram feed, Collins shared, “I’m just so in love with the way this shoot turned out. The concept of a woman sculpted in art, especially at a powerful time bringing forth life, feeling empowered and comfortable with the changes of her body.”
Meanwhile, Pulse star Alicia Burke remains on Ralph Lauren’s radar. Images of the model can be seen all over the brand’s social media platforms, in “lewks” from their Pre-Spring 2023 campaign.
Plus, Saint International model Tami Williams popped up in Paris for the Heliot Emil and Zimmerman Fall 2023 Ready-To-Wear shows.
Page 2 shares highlights.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.