Page 2 is back at the ROK Hotel Kingston, where moms and daughters cosied up Saturday last, for the Glam & Sip-Mommy & Me Edition.
The event was conceptualised by make-up artist and principal of Gabby Glam Gabrielle Waite, in collaboration with parenting consultant and Boss Mom founder Michelle Gordon. The two-part series coached the attendees on skin prep, foundation and highlight contouring, brow sculpting, eyeshadow and lash application.
Plus, each participant walked away with a beauty box courtesy of Medical Disposables & Supplies Limited (MDS) and EC Makeup Bar, as well as a gift certificate book with vouchers courtesy of Face Place, the Party Fairy, Ocean Cliff Hotel, So Babe Beauty Bar, TacBar, PR Chick, Cellar 8, Ford, and Spaces Ltd, to list a few.
Waite deemed the Glam and Sip series extra-special since the mother/daughter bond was being forged through glam.
Page 2 rolls out more #glammommoments.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.