#ifyouknowyouknow! And yes, SO knows but, like so many, would rather Zoëtry, that quaint boutique hotel in the Ironshore neighbourhood of Montego Bay, remain a well-kept secret! Mere steps away from the Caribbean Sea, all of Zoëtry Montego Bay's 49 suites include a butler and were designed with a holistic approach in three main buildings: Wood & Water, Bamboo and Blue Mountain – a nod to Jamaica's ecological tapestry. The plus is its serene, private beach and Endless Privileges® experience.
Zoëtry Montego Bay, managed by Inclusive Collection, part of World of Hyatt.
• AAA Four Diamond award-winning boutique resort
• Zoëtry – coined from the Greek word "zoe" meaning "life" and poetry, speaks to "the art of life" or living in the moment and being at peace with nature, each other and oneself.
• 49 elegant and stylish suites where every thoughtful amenity is tailored to the guest's liking.
• Five dining options inclusive of an authentic Jamaican Jerk Hut
• Limitless access to gourmet dining options. Reservations not required.
• 24-hour room service
• Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits
• Four oceanfront wedding locations
• Infinity swimming pool with oceanfront views
• A wellness centre which includes four unique treatment cabins, a sauna, a steam room, an outdoor hydrotherapy circuit with two whirlpools and two fitness studios with ocean views.
• Twenty-minute spa treatment or fitness consultation with every booking.