This week Business Social shares highlights from a series of activities held by the Jamaica Business Development Corporation (JBDC) during its recent hosting of a delegation from The Bahamas.
The group, comprising members of Bahamas' Access Accelerator, Small Business Development Centre (SBDC) along with other members of its Trade Commission, Senate and Chamber of Commerce, met up with local stakeholders during a number of planned activities held at the JBDC's South Camp Road offices and Incubator and Resource Centre along Marcus Garvey Drive in Kingston.
The activities in fostering collaboration also allowed for the sharing of best practices across groups while strengthening partnerships. This while the countries move to promote and enhance entrepreneurship, support the growth of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) and drive the development of robust and resilient economies.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.