12-year-old perishes in fire in Rollington Town
A 12-year-old girl died in a fire at her home on Giltress Street, Rollington Town in East Kingston on Thursday.
She has been identified as Liah Hugh, a student of Kingston High School.
It is unclear what started the fire which reportedly began shortly after 10am.
More details soon.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.