Bolt gives SSL 10 days to return missing funds
Lawyers representing Usain Bolt have written to Stocks and Securities Limited (SSL) giving the company 10 days to return millions of US dollars to him.
OBSERVER ONLINE has confirmed that the law firm of Frater, Ennis & Gordon has indicated to the Securities dealer that on October 31, 2022, the balance in Bolt's account was US$12 million plus but it has now been depleted to just over US$12,000.
According to the law firm if the full US$12 million is not paid in the next 10 days it will take civil and criminal action.
See more in the Jamaica Observer tomorrow
– Arthur Hall
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.