Earthquake felt in Buff Bay area of West Portland
PORTLAND, Jamaica – The OBSERVER ONLINE has received reports from persons in the Buff Bay area of West Portland that an earthquake was felt about 1:41 pm on Sunday.
The tremor was also felt in the communities of Hart Hill and White River.
There were no reports of injuries.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.