Man shot dead on 100 Lane
A man was shot and killed on 100 Lane, off Red Hills Road in St Andrew, on Friday afternoon.
OBSERVER ONLINE understands that there was a shootout between rival gunmen that started on Red Hills Road and continued on 100 Lane.
When the shooting subsided, one man was found dead with gunshot wounds.
The police are now processing the scene.
More details later.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.