Offering luxury and a modern appeal, Bengal Cove Villas was officially unveiled in Discovery Bay, St Ann, last Saturday.
The luxurious development, off the Queens Highway, offers investors five luxury villas and six semi-detached units, all with individual plunge pools and entertainment decks.
Investors can also opt for the two penthouse apartments boasting three bedrooms and more than 2,700 square feet or any of the two-bedroom apartments of more than 1,700 square feet.
Director of Bengal Cove Villas, Ian Kelly, told the Jamaica Observer that the most important goal for the development was to satisfy the demand for conveniently located luxury coastal properties along with offering a quality product.
"The Discovery Bay area is experiencing a period of renaissance as the demand for coastal properties within relatively easy commuting distance of the two major cities in Jamaica continues to surge. This site is conveniently situated at approximately 110 kilometres from Kingston and 63 kilometres from Montego Bay, St James with an estimated travel time from both cities about two hours. Given its location, the property is also very close to all the modern amenities required," said Kelly.
In the meantime, Jerome Smalling, another director of the Bengal Cove project, said he and the other directors of the company, Richard Palmer, Andrew Fogarthy and Ian Kelly, were determined to offer great value when conceptualising the development.
"The villa rental market has exploded as travellers have shifted towards group and family type vacations. Villas have provided variety in the Jamaican tourism market and investors can look forward to consistent returns and payback in as little as 72 months for some options. Bengal Cove Villas are ideal as your vacation home as well as a solid investment in a premium community," said Smalling.
"During the conceptualisation phase, we wanted to ensure that the property was conveniently located for both local and international visitors to not only enjoy Jamaica's paradisiacal quality, but to do so as they stay in a luxury dwelling, all while having access to modern amenities.
With that being said, this location is more than fitting. Discovery Bay has established a mark as one of Jamaica's leading towns for luxury villas and coastal homes and we guarantee that Bengal Cove Villas has been influenced by the already established luxury standards in and around the area," added Smalling.
Bengal Cove Villas also offers an infinity pool, a gym, and a clubhouse which provides a community meeting place or added entertainment spaces, individual pools for the five villas, and individual privacy. Visitors can also enjoy the private beach which also facilitates the launching of small boats and other water sporting equipment.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.