Mother's Day was a few days ago, but moms are still having their moment, especially fashion-forward ones.
Rock-blooded British supermodel Jourdan Dunn and her son Riley, stepped out front and centre in a Mother's Day campaign for luxury brand Louis Vuitton, dubbed 'A Celebration of Generational Connection'. The mommy-son duo rocked pieces the brand described as 'treasured #LouisVuitton keepsakes'.
Meanwhile, Pulse International model Jeneil Williams and her daughter Dylan rocked plaids and muted tones for Australian brand Argent. This Mother's Day Argent celebrated women navigating motherhood and careers in their own unique ways. With the campaign feature Williams shared, "Motherhood makes me feel I can do anything."
And following Sunday's Style Observer (SO) feature, fashion and beauty blogger Natasha Lee-Duhaney and her 'mini-me' Eman continue to don pieces from upscale clothing and accessories retailer Banana Republic's new spring arrivals. This time the fashionistas are rocking pastels.
Page 2 The Style Issue shows off the haute moms and their little ones.
Photos: Lachlan Bailey, IG/ @argent, @bananarepublicfactory
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.