Just a week after listing on the Junior Market of the Jamaica Stock Exchange (JSE), Dolla Financial has inked a partnership deal with RTA Biz Energy Solutions to provide its clients with access to loan financing of alternative energy solutions.
Both companies signed the partnership agreement on Tuesday, June 21, 2022.
As per the agreement, RTA Biz Energy clients can access up to 80 per cent financing from Dolla Financial for the procurement and installation of solar panels, solar water heaters, and generators through its Dolla Green Energy Loan. In addition, they will benefit from 24-hour approval and reduced processing fees and will have up to 30 months to repay their loans.
The microfinance institution will also refer qualifying clients to RTA Biz Energy for an assessment of their alternative energy needs.
According to Dolla Financial Chief Operations Officer Kenroy Kerr, the partnership has brought a product to the market that will help both individuals and companies economically.
“As we know the initial cost of these energy products can be prohibitive for many. Therefore, Dolla’s role in this partnership will provide the much-needed financing to interested customers,” he said.
Kerr added that Dolla Financial is ready “to play its part as a socially responsible company in increasing the availability of…sustainable energy solutions in Jamaica”.
RTA Biz Energy offers a wide range of alternative energy products, including LED lighting, solar water pump and solar-powered hybrid lithium-ion batteries. It also offers energy audits to its clients, working with them to implement and adjust strategies to meet their energy needs.
As such, RTA Energy Biz CEO Ryan Anderson pointed out that the goal of the company has “always been to not only provide a cleaner lifestyle but to reach a wider cross section of people who want to gain access to green energy”.
On this note, he outlined that the partnership between RTA Biz Energy and Dolla Financial will allow Jamaicans to access funding, a hassle-free application process and flexible payment options to meet their alternative energy needs. At the same time, clients will realise significant cost-savings from their investment in sustainable energy with the Dolla Green Energy Loan.
“The return on investment on solar panels directly competes with the rise in cost of oil across the globe,” Anderson added.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.