JMMB Joan Duncan Foundation supports youth entrepreneurs through Vincent HoSang/ UWI Venture Competition
THE Vincent HoSang UWI Venture Competition was held at the Mona School of Business and Management, UWI, recently, to harness the talents and skills of students within the UWI community, and facilitates the development of their ideas into fully-fledged businesses.
The JMMB Joan Duncan Foundation remains an ongoing sponsor of the competition in keeping with its mandate to support and nurture young talent through entrepreneurship and education.
Here are some highlights from the competition:
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.