GIMME, a collaboration by Sam Smith featuring Koffee and Jesse Reyez, has debuted on several charts.
Gimme, co-produced by Jamaican Anju Blaxx, Stargate and Jimmy Napes, is featured on Smith's fourth studio album Glorida which is scheduled for release today via Capitol Records.
Earlier this week it debuted at number 167 on the Billboard Global 200, number 179 on the Global Excluding US, and number 75 on the Billboard Canadian Hot 100 charts.
Last Friday the song entered the UK Singles chart at number 60 and number 63 on the Irish Singles chart.
Dancehall artiste Popcaan, whose latest album Great is He is due for release today, continues to make strides on the charts as well with We Caa Done featuring Drake.
We Caa Done entered the Irish Singles chart at number 79 and moved form 61 to 50 on the UK Singles chart. It also darts from 35 to 20 on the UK Hip-Hop/R&B chart. The song dips, however, from 36 to 66 in its second week on the Billboard Canadian Hot 100 chart.
On the streaming and sales-driven Billboard Reggae Albums chart, Bob Marley and the Wailers clock 158 non-consecutive weeks in the number one spot with Legend.
Best of Shaggy: The Boombastic Collection by Shaggy inches up to number two while The Trinity by Sean Paul re-enters at number three.
Dutty Classics Collection by Sean Paul dips from two to four, Greatest Hits by UB40 slides down to five, while Stick Figure has back-to-back entries with Wisdom, World on Fire and Set in Stone at six, seven, and eight, respectively.
Gifted by Koffee is down to nine, and Outside by Burna Boy backtracks to 10.
On the South Florida Reggae chart, Grown Woman by Hopeton Lindo with Peter G is number one for a third week.
I Need Your Love by Beres Hammond rises from eight to four, while Love Uprising by JC Lodge steps up from 15 to 12.
The new entries are Not Today by Tanya Stephens at number 23 and One Life to Live by Joanna Marie at number 24.
Over to the Foundation Radio Network (New York) Reggae chart, Let Them Say by Bitty McLean spends a third week in the number one position.
Double for My Troubles by Richie Stephens and Sanchez debuts at number 19, while Weight in Gold by Tanya Stephens and Nadine Sutherland moves up from 23 to 20.
Mood by Shaggy and KES is new at number 27, while Kumar's Precious Time (Pretty Looks) steps in at number 29.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.