#Champs2023: Holy Childhood’s Wolfe bags gold in Class 2 100m
KINGSTON, Jamaica – Abigail Wolfe equalled her personal best time of 11.59 seconds to secure Holy Childhood High's first gold medal in the Class 2 Girls’ 100m at the ISSA/GraceKennedy Boys’ and Girls’ Championships on Wednesday.
Shemonique Hazle of Hydel High claimed the silver with a time of 11.65 seconds.
Lavanya Williams of William Knibb Memorial finished third in 11.66 seconds.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.