Pistol, ammo found during snap raid on Shoe Lane
A firearm and several rounds of ammunition were seized during a snap raid on Shoe Lane in Kingston on Friday, March 24.
Reports from the Elletson Road police are that about 2: 22 pm, the lawmen discovered one 9mm pistol with a magazine containing fifteen 9mm cartridges, while conducting a search at a premises on Shoe Lane.
No one was arrested in connection to the seizure.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.