KC's Nkrumie sprints to 100m history
Kingston College's star sprinter Bouwahjie Nkrumie celebrates by the scoreboard showing the record-breaking 9.99 seconds in which he stormed to victory in the Class 1 Boys' 100 metres at the 2023 ISSA/GraceKennedy Boys' and Girls' Athletics Championships inside the National Stadium in St Andrew on Wednesday night. Nkrumie became the first schoolboy in Jamaican track and field history and the third junior athlete worldwide to complete the blue riband event in under 10 seconds. (Photo: Garfield Robinson)
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.