HAPPY BIRTHDAY for Tuesday, March 28, 2023. Thanks to today's moody vibes we might be feeling snippy. If we hope to avoid the drama that today can bring we should be mindful of getting caught up in petty nonsense. It may take a great deal of effort not to let things get under our skin. On a positive note, this can be an ideal time to get involved with a humanitarian cause, spend time with family, or tackle home-related projects. For those of us who might be struggling emotionally, it's a good day to seek out support.
ARIES: (March 21 to April 19) Go with your gut. You know exactly what to do. Too, a family member may need some words of encouragement or advice. Your heartfelt wisdom can make an impact.
TAURUS: (April 20 to May 20) Taking a short break from social media can be good for your mental wellness. Also, don't feel pressured to immediately respond to messages if your bandwidth is low.
GEMINI: (May 21 to June 20) If there's a business opportunity you're considering, go for it. A friend may step in to help. Aside from that, you could finally hit a financial goal.
CANCER: (June 21 to July 22) You might get a shot to show off your knowledge or expertise. With your confidence and quick wit on level 10 today, you'll wow the crowd.
LEO: (July 23 to Aug 22) The timing might not be right to pursue a new opportunity but you can still envision and plan out what your next steps should be.
VIRGO: (Aug 23 to Sept 22) You've got goals and plans for the future. Now might be the time to join or build a team that can help you reach them â€” or switch teams altogether.
LIBRA: (Sept 23 to Oct 22) There's a lot that you can handle or achieve on your own. However, don't be closed off to receiving support.
SCORPIO: (Oct 23 to Nov 21) If you've been hoping for a creative push, you might find one. Meanwhile, taking classes or learning a new skill could open up a new world for you.
SAGITTARIUS: (Nov 22 to Dec 21) You might not be in the mood to deal with too many people. Make sure you have enough "me time" on the schedule or something fun to focus on.
CAPRICORN: (Dec 22 to Jan 19) If things get tense between you and your partner (or someone else), patience, understanding, and clear communication can resolve the issue.
AQUARIUS: (Jan 20 to Feb 18) Look for ways you can better invest in your wellness or create a healthier work-life balance. And, keep an eye out for some good money news.
PISCES: (Feb 19 to March 20) Your pleasure and happiness are important. Sometimes being a little selfish is necessary.
FOR TODAY'S BIRTHDAY
You stand up for your beliefs, and you're fiercely protective of the people who you call kin. Having a sense of home and belonging is important to you. You don't shy away from sharing your thoughts. You don't run away from your problems; you confront them. Being as fearless as you are, it's no mystery why you often achieve your goals. Underneath your tough exterior you're warm, affectionate and funny. This year you might be most interested in finding a new residence, growing your family, or improving your emotional well-being.
Birthdate of: Laura Harrier, actress-model; Lady Gaga, singer-actress; Julia Stiles, actress.
(c) 2023 King Features Syndicate, Inc.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.