The first staging of the Pink Garden Party got off to a fab start last Sunday when attendees, draped in shades of the colour, showed up to the Bellefield Great House in Montego Bay.
The Curated Events & Services-produced brunch, hosted under the theme 'The Family Celebrating Women' commemorated International Women's Day.
Curated Events & Services partner Suzette Brown explained that the event was meant to celebrate women, through expression and shared experiences. "The plan was to create an event that women and men could come out, connect, and have a shared idyllic experience. Every element was carefully thought out to stimulate the senses. The dÃ©cor within a garden setting, live music, and sumptuous food offerings from Robbie Joseph Catering, fully incorporated the pink theme," said Brown.
Songbird Tammi T and flautist Shavonee Williams added to the entertainment package.
Page 2 shares highlights.
Photographer: Aceion Cunningham
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.