WATCH: Sanchez rocks Ranny Williams centre
KINGSTON, Jamaica – Sanchez was the headliner for Thursday evening's free concert at Ranny Williams Entertainment Centre in St Andrew.
The singer went through his vast catalogue of hit songs, including ‘Love Should Have Brought You Home’, ‘Where Ever I Lay My Hat’, and ‘Talk To You But It's Not The Same’, much to the delight of the guests who sang along.
He also paid tribute to Dennis Brown and Gregory Isaacs with covers of ‘Here I Come’ and ‘Night Nurse’, respectively.
Flourgon also shared the stage with Sanchez for ‘Love Mi Lover Bad’.
The event, hosted by the Jamaica Cultural Development Commission, was part of the 2023 Reggae Month activities.
-- Brian Bonitto
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.